Statistics reveal that nearly four-fifths of all divorces are due to sexual incompatibility. Why is sexual incompatibility such a big problem that destroys married life? And how to solve it? Learn how Hypnosis, a simple yet powerful tool, can play a vital role in reassessing our beliefs and making married life beautiful.
After you induce a state of hypnotic self-relaxation concentrate on your specific sexual problem, assuming you have one. Ask yourself a series of questions. In answering them during your self-analysis phase of automatic hypnosis, try to develop some understanding of your particular sexual maladjustment. You will surprise yourself with how much self-insight you can gain this way, which will enable you to find a solution to your problem.
When a psychiatrist gets his patient to develop insight into his own problem (known as “insight therapy) he has practically half the cure.For example, if you find yourself having the wrong attitude about sex because of some negative belief or habit, tell yourself that you can. and will develop a more positive attitude. If you live in the past, torture yourself with guilt for some past sexual error, accept the self-hypnotic suggestion that you will close the door to the past, forgive yourself and devote your efforts to make sexual adjustments in the future better.
some questions to ask yourself:
Do I have feelings of guilt about past sexual experiences that interfere with my ability to enjoy sexual relations with my wife or husband?
Is sexual disharmony the root cause of my unhappiness in my marriage?
As a wife I assume my sexual responsibilities as a woman by not frustrating my husband’s sexual ego?
As a husband I give my wife the love and tenderness she needs to make her more sexually responsive?
What can I do to bring improvement in my sexual relationship with my husband or wife
Am I willing to consult a specialist for sexual problem medication especially when all my own efforts have failed?
Here are 10 positive suggestions, men and women, that I suggest that you do it over and over again. Repeating your idea or state of mind for the successful acceptance and implementation of what you need and believe. You will be rewarded with sexual happiness – essential for good physical and emotional health.
Positive Advice for Women:
1. I always enjoy my sexual life and have complete sexual fulfillment with my husband.
2. I make my love relationship reciprocal, realizing that giving love to each other is the secret of sexual harmony.
3. I believe that a happy sexual life is essential for a happy married life
4. I always make my husband a sexually satisfied person
5. I remind myself that four-fifths of all divorces are due to sexual incompatibility. With my happy love life, I’m sure my marriage will last forever.
Positive Advice for Men:
1. I believe that these attitudes are important for understanding and correcting my sexual problems.
2. I develop positive attitudes and feelings. And the more sex I have the more I enjoy it.
3. I have become increasingly sexually literate by reading authoritative manuals, improving my lovemaking techniques and increasing my capacity for sexual gratification
4. I always discuss sexual problems positively with my wife.
5. I am smart enough to seek competent professional help. If I am suffering from some deep sexual problems, which I cannot solve myself,
Remind yourself that you are a better lover than you think. Don’t obsess over the idea that you don’t have the capacity to love. Learn to experience the love emotion within yourself. You will quickly discover that you will want and be able to love other people. Self-love (normal type) must precede male-female love.
Leave A Comment